Dad Types #14 Bushman Dad
Father’s Day T-Shirts for the Bushman Dad
Sam S – June 9 2023
What to buy Dad for Father’s Day? He already has everything he wants right, so it’s the thought that really counts for Father’s Day! Look, if you get it right with an awesome T-Shirt, that gets his sense of humor, his interests AND that he would wear in front of his friends – then you can be proud! What would he actually wear in public?
Could you or your father be a Bushman Dad?
Did your Dad have a beard? As a kid I thought all dad’s had beards. Now I think some of them just gave up on personal grooming! Since he became a father, my brother has grown a beard! What’s with that? If you want him to highlight the stray beard hair’s, then this Dr Light tee from Mega Man should work, unless of course his beard is also white!
- Primitive behavior, answers questions with grunts and snorts
- Gave up on personal grooming, awhile ago
- Cuts his own hair – when it’s outta control (his words)
- Often gets food caught in his beard (especially soup) – always says he’s “saving it for later”
- Will wear clothes with stains or holes… until someone else throws them out
- Doesn’t see clothing as a function, he will go from church to gardening in the same outfit!
- He hates chemicals and so shuns traditional shampoo and deodorant for a bar of soap
- Everyone thinks he looks like a young Santa
Words to live by:
“My beard is to me what a Mane is to a lion.”
His hobbies include:
- Scratching beard
His ideal gift would be:
- A monthly paycheck for doing absolutely nothing
The ideal T-shirt gifts for him:
- And for Xmas?
I compiled a list of t-shirts for Father’s Day that should cover all bases! Check out the Dad SocieTee for more inspo
“Surviving the Apocalypse: Thrilling Journeys with Dead Rising”Let’s take a ride to memory lane, shall we? Kick it off with some good old Dead Rising, that came out in 2006, full throttle, from the creators of legendary Resident Evil series. Now, don’t be mistaken here thinking that it was just another zombie game. Nah man,…
Drinkin n Dancin Sam’s TeeMail Saturday February 17th 2024 This weekend is Tampa’s famous Gasparilla festival and I’m heading to a buddy’s apartment in Ybor City for a Tequila tasting! 🥃 Am I totally uncultured ? But I have legit never heard of tequila tasting… drinking yes; shooting yes; but hey, I am open to learning new drinking techniques. If any…
Fun Times in Tampa Sam’s TeeMail Monday February 19th 2024 Last weekend began Tampa’s famous Gasparilla celebrations starting with the music festival. This is my first experience of Gasparilla, which is basically a celebration of Pirates! Only in Florida do we celebrate sea criminals but hey, that’s why we have the Buccaneers! If you haven’t experienced it,…