Dad Types #16 Grill Master 2000
Father’s Day T-Shirts for the Grill Master 2000 Dad
Sam S – June 8 2023
What to buy Dad for Father’s Day? He already has everything he wants right, so it’s the thought that really counts for Father’s Day! Look, if you get it right with an awesome T-Shirt, that gets his sense of humor, his interests AND that he would wear in front of his friends – then you can be proud! What would he actually wear in public?
Could you or your father be a Grill Master Dad?
Does your Dad think he is a grill expert? He prides himself on getting a “good fire” going, it brings out his caveman side. He insists his steak be so rare you can “still hear it mooing”. Does your dad have an apron with his name on it… and gloves… and a grill utensil set. Your dad INSISTS on a perfect temperature for meat. Also your dad, promptly burns everything because he was busy talking about his new smart grill thermometer. He may be meaty enough for THIS MTV Tee
- It’s his grill and his tools and his rules
- Grills bring out his primal, caveman side – “man make fire, cook animal”
- Summer is for grilling, and spring and fall too. Has been known to grill around the holidays too!
- Has a collection books with grilling recipes, they are all covered in sauce
- Has several aprons with inappropriate slogans on, like “Wanna pull my pork” or “Licensed to grill”
- Talks about beef marbling more than is necessary
- Has a personalized set of grilling utensils
- His new smart grilling thermometer has a digital app that is linked to his phone to constantly update him
- Wants to eat everything as rare as possible…
- Waits for people to eat his burgers to see how they like it… like a chef
Words to live by:
“A balanced diet is a burger in each hand.”
His hobbies include:
His ideal gift would be:
- Massive built in grill with big green egg, hibachi plate, flat top grill, charcoal and propane and a wet bar
The ideal T-shirt gifts for him:
- And for Xmas?
I compiled a list of 16 t-shirts for Father’s Day that should cover all bases! Check out the Dad SocieTee for more inspo
“Strumming Southern Harmony: The Unforgettable Echo of Charlie Daniels”Kick-starting the discussion wearing my favorite “The Devil Went Down to Georgia” tee, I’d say the music scene today doesn’t hold a candle to the iconic musicians like Charlie Daniels. He was the real McCoy. A cowboy hat perched on his head, a fiddle in his hand,…
“Naughty by Nature: The Undeniable Impact of Hip-Hop’s Rhythmic Rebels”To kick things off, let’s start with a collective not-so-silent nod to the rhythmic rebels of the 80s and 90s, the pioneers in baggy tees and hoodies, our beloved Naughty by Nature. Unabashed in their lyrics and versatile in their styles, they served us with impact…