Dad Types #4 Papa Bear
Father’s Day T-Shirts for Papa Bear
Sam S – June 6 2023
What to buy Dad for Father’s Day? He already has everything he wants right, so it’s the thought that really counts for Father’s Day! Look, if you get it right with an awesome T-Shirt, that gets his sense of humor, his interests AND that he would wear in front of his friends – then you can be proud! What would he actually wear in public?
Could you or your father be a Papa Bear?
Does your dad fiercely protect his family and everything in his domain? Can you count on him to have your back… even if you are completely wrong? Was he banned from watching you at sports, because he yelled too much? Does he dominate the household… especially Power over the TV Remote? Then this shirt is for this Master!
- Protects his family, no matter what, even if they are in the wrong – like He-Man!
- Also very possessive of his house, yard, driveway, pets, car, etc
- In fact, if it’s in his domain, he is protective over it
- Super proud of his kids and vocally shows it – yelling at anything from a sports event to a graduation
- A Simple man, get’s grumpy when hungry, tired, cold, bored or hungry
- The TV remote is HIS not ours
- Has the best relationship with the dog, even though he never wanted it in the first place
- Gentle giant, until he’s not – then back off immediately
- His mancave contains a sofa and a fridge and a TV – what more is needed?
- His family is his universe and he is the master of it!
Words to live by: “Home is where the heart is.”
His hobbies include:
- Watching HIS TV
- Hiding in HIS mancave
- Sitting in HIS Yard
His ideal gift would be:
- Brand new arcade machine and working bar in his mancave
The ideal T-shirt gifts for him:
“Surviving the Apocalypse: Thrilling Journeys with Dead Rising”Let’s take a ride to memory lane, shall we? Kick it off with some good old Dead Rising, that came out in 2006, full throttle, from the creators of legendary Resident Evil series. Now, don’t be mistaken here thinking that it was just another zombie game. Nah man,…
Drinkin n Dancin Sam’s TeeMail Saturday February 17th 2024 This weekend is Tampa’s famous Gasparilla festival and I’m heading to a buddy’s apartment in Ybor City for a Tequila tasting! 🥃 Am I totally uncultured ? But I have legit never heard of tequila tasting… drinking yes; shooting yes; but hey, I am open to learning new drinking techniques. If any…
Fun Times in Tampa Sam’s TeeMail Monday February 19th 2024 Last weekend began Tampa’s famous Gasparilla celebrations starting with the music festival. This is my first experience of Gasparilla, which is basically a celebration of Pirates! Only in Florida do we celebrate sea criminals but hey, that’s why we have the Buccaneers! If you haven’t experienced it,…