AC/DC High Voltage 1975 Family T-Shirt Set
$24.99 – $31.99
This vintage red heather t-shirt collection evokes hazy memories of the AC/DC High Voltage tour of 1975. It shows a faded, distressed ACDC logo with the signature high voltage bolt all in circular shield with Rock & Roll 1975. This vintage style graphic tee makes it appear as if you got it from the concert tour you and your family back in ’75 for added cool at any festival or concert.
This High Voltage design is now available in a Men’s Tee, a Basic Women’s Tee, and a Kids Top and for those that don’t love Red, we have this darker design.
- This t-shirt is available in Red Heather.
- It shows the licensed AC/DC logo from their High Voltage Tour in 1975
- Printed in a vintage-style to give it a distressed, worn-in look
- May make you appear more knowledgable and cool at rock concerts
This family set of graphic tees showcases the iconic lightning bolt logo of the legendary rockband, AC/DC, surrounded by “High Voltage” and “Rock & Roll”, on a red heather tee background. The AC/DC band logo is instantly recognizable, while also referencing the first internationally released studio album by AC/DC, “High Voltage”. This family set of red graphic t-shirts are perfect for the classic rock family, or any fan of AC/DC.
- This graphic t-shirt is available in Red Heather, in five different styles for different family members.
- It shows the iconic lightning bolt AC/DC logo, surrounded by text referencing their first studio album, High Voltage.
- This family graphic t-shirt set has a soft red hue, so your family can rock ‘n roll with some bold and colorful style.
- We are happy to have this shirt and many more like it in our Rock Societee Collection and our AC/DC Collection.
Formed by two Scottish brothers 1973, AC/DC is considered one of the most popular rockbands of all time. A trailblazing band that epitomized the 1970’s and ’80’s hard rock and blues rock trends, their music and songs have become renowned all over the world. “High Voltage was their first internationally released studio album, and while it did not recieve much critical acclaim at the time of it’s release in 1976, it’s renown has only grown over time. Your whole family can rock out in this family graphic tee set, and showcase your passion for classic rock in style.
Red Heather printed graphic t-shirt
Available in a variety of sizes for all family members (see Additional Information for listing of all sizes)
2T (2 years), 3T (3 years), 4T (4 years), Kids L (14-16 years), Kids M (10-12 years), Kids S (7-8 years), Kids XL (18-20 years), Kids XS (5-6 years), Men's 2XL, Men's 3XL, Men's 4XL, Men's 5XL, Men's L, Men's M, Men's S, Men's XL, Women's 2XL, Women's L, Women's M, Women's S, Women's XL